EXIT 2017 Memories

19:12:00

EXIT is the festival that I'm always looking forward to. Every year they bring a couple of acts that I love and I also love discovering new ones. Festivals are one of my favorite experiences in life, and if you've never been to one I strongly recommend it. The experience of EXIT festival is something out of this world, something you need to feel at least once in your life and I'm sure that you'll want to come back.
Here is the sum up of my memories from this years'. I regret not filming Solomun on Dance Arena, but I just enjoyed it so much that I forgot. There are also some of my friends that were there with me whom I didn't get the chance to film and mention here. Thank you all for sharing this adventure with me, I love you so much. I hope that you will like and enjoy this video. xxx


You Might Also Like

0 коментара

blood, tears & gold